1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. G 2014 Prius liked bisco's post in the thread Rear Bed Frame Build - with Seats Folded.

@Solman636 has done it iirc. and others. check out the camping forum, although they aren't all in there.

Jun 6, 2024 at 7:05 PM
  2. bwilson4web liked hill's post in the thread Why I went to Port Isabel TX.

Funny how it set off at least one car alarm. Watched the re-entry where one of the guidance flippers appear to disintegrate 50%, yet the...

Jun 6, 2024 at 7:05 PM
  3. hill replied to the thread Why I went to Port Isabel TX.

Funny how it set off at least one car alarm. Watched the re-entry where one of the guidance flippers appear to disintegrate 50%, yet the...

Jun 6, 2024 at 6:44 PM
  4. Mr.Vanvandenburg replied to the thread Just need to vent....

If I had to fabricate something, like about assemblers, it would be Toyota, being very automated, there were no union or non union...

Jun 6, 2024 at 6:33 PM
  5. GcinFl liked KH111's post in the thread Aftermarket Spare Tire Kit for 2024 Prius Prime.

So ModernSpare mounted the T135/80/R18 tire on the Prius wheel for shipment out to me to match the OEM tire rolling diameter.. Once...

Jun 6, 2024 at 6:09 PM
  6. sylvaing replied to the thread Is Gen 5 Prius really better-looking than Gen 4 Prius Prime?.

Even tinted windows is enough to slowdown first responders.

Jun 6, 2024 at 6:06 PM
  7. bwilson4web posted a new thread.

Why I went to Port Isabel TX

It was 1,180 miles and 24 hours of Full Self Driving for this: [MEDIA] Weather, foggy, warm, and humid, no video but plenty of...

Forum: Environmental Discussion

Jun 6, 2024 at 5:58 PM
  8. Tombukt2 replied to the thread Netting attachment won't stay in wall.

Is that per side?

Jun 6, 2024 at 5:55 PM
  9. Tombukt2 liked 16 yrs & counting's post in the thread Netting attachment won't stay in wall.

They sell a hardware kit for the cargo net for $3.78. There's no pic but sounds like it has what I need. Cargo Net, Hardware Kit |...

Jun 6, 2024 at 5:55 PM
  10. Tombukt2 replied to the thread Where can I get a 'Windshield Sun Shade' that fits a 2008 Prius.

Online precut blue mirror foil. And other materials.

Jun 6, 2024 at 5:53 PM
  11. Trollbait replied to the thread Tires and the Prius.

The meters haven't been mechanical for quite some time. There is an electronic speed sensor counting revolutions of a wheel or some gear...

Jun 6, 2024 at 5:44 PM
  12. Mendel Leisk replied to the thread Aftermarket Spare Tire Kit for 2024 Prius Prime.

I don't see much if any advantage, over say scoring the Toyota temp spare rim,, getting the Toyota spec'd temp spare (from TireRack or...

Jun 6, 2024 at 5:34 PM