1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. ETC(SS) liked bwilson4web's post in the thread Remembering.

[ATTACH] Bob Wilson

upload_2024-5-27_1-56-42.png May 27, 2024 at 9:45 AM
  2. Tombukt2 replied to the thread Questions about Bleeding Brakes with Techstream.

To be honest I never have the 12 volt disconnected doing this never and I have not had the 12 volt rundown while I'm bleeding the brakes...

May 27, 2024 at 9:39 AM
  3. Tombukt2 replied to the thread Questions about Bleeding Brakes with Techstream.

When I'm installing the brake actuator I take three little clamps like you buy at home Depot little tiny clamps and I squeeze off the...

May 27, 2024 at 9:37 AM
  4. Preebee liked KH111's post in the thread Is Gen 5 Prius really better-looking than Gen 4 Prius Prime?.

In answer to the original topic I think the Gen 5 is so much better looking now vs previous generations. I did not really consider a...

May 27, 2024 at 9:37 AM
  5. Tombukt2 replied to the thread Questions about Bleeding Brakes with Techstream.

As far as I can tell when I bring up the menu in the AP200 connected to my generation 2 it brings up the exact same brake bleed menu...

May 27, 2024 at 9:32 AM
  6. hill replied to the thread Is Gen 5 Prius really better-looking than Gen 4 Prius Prime?.

Not trying to pick nits, but; Quick charging EV's are DC to DC so no on board charger is required. Even so - that doesn't mean...

May 27, 2024 at 9:28 AM
  7. Tombukt2 replied to the thread ABS assembly repair.

The motor being the round silver part the accumulators the black round part I've had the motor apart several times doesn't look like...

May 27, 2024 at 9:26 AM
  8. Tombukt2 replied to the thread Replace engine get check hybrid system.

How long was the car down and sitting while everybody was getting their ducks in a row making the final decision to actually order and...

May 27, 2024 at 9:23 AM
  9. Tombukt2 replied to the thread new TRQ coils red hi output.

If you look at the chassis of the red ones next to the stock ones that I took out which I didn't take a picture of there's a little bit...

May 27, 2024 at 9:20 AM
  10. Tombukt2 replied to the thread Correct fuse size for 3rd gen Prius.

That should come up in a search that was just posted last week It's the little low profile ones should be in your owner's manual and...

May 27, 2024 at 9:18 AM
  11. KH111 replied to the thread Is Gen 5 Prius really better-looking than Gen 4 Prius Prime?.

In answer to the original topic I think the Gen 5 is so much better looking now vs previous generations. I did not really consider a...

May 27, 2024 at 8:57 AM