1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. Downrange replied to the thread Tires and the Prius.

I'm gonna need a cite here. AFAIK, the gearing/counting is shared. If the speedometer reads 63 when my gps shows 60, the odo will log...

Jun 6, 2024 at 4:59 PM
  2. William Yorston replied to the thread Physical mounting new head unit.

I doubt 5× unit price is justified for a 2011 with 155k, I just need something with visible navigation so my wife & I can stop arguing...

Jun 6, 2024 at 4:54 PM
  3. Voyageur replied to the thread Just hit 333k miles (2015 Prius C Two).

I just meant that it's silky smooth and feels like new. Yeah, it's incredibly reliable, and unlike the CVT in my 2014 Corolla and...

Jun 6, 2024 at 4:52 PM
  4. Dduelin2 liked Mendel Leisk's post in the thread New Owner Cleaning EGR Passages.

The cooler and valve will like have you saying “OMG this should have been done sooner”. I’d start by removing the nut on the lower...

Jun 6, 2024 at 4:38 PM
  5. William Yorston replied to the thread Physical mounting new head unit.

Ok, glad I'm not in a hurry, retirement is great. Progress is the check hybrid went off, that's good. I have the unit and phone...

Jun 6, 2024 at 4:31 PM
  6. bisco liked Anthonyhea25's post in the thread codes: P0A80,0A9E, P0AC2,P0AC8.

I got the subscription to the manual, I started testing it and it was leaning towards bad inverter… I ended up finding someone parting...

Jun 6, 2024 at 4:24 PM
  7. bisco replied to the thread Rear Bed Frame Build - with Seats Folded.

@Solman636 has done it iirc. and others. check out the camping forum, although they aren't all in there.

Jun 6, 2024 at 4:22 PM
  8. bisco replied to the thread Interior Noise Level.

part of the problem is the noisy engine design that has always plagued prius with cabin noise, but provided tremendous mpg's.

Jun 6, 2024 at 4:21 PM
  9. thetruth127 liked rjparker's post in the thread No Ready Mode.

Exactly. My point was IF that module is the same as what I pictured leave it disconnected. It is unlikely to be needed for Ready.

Jun 6, 2024 at 4:18 PM
  10. bisco liked ozmatt's post in the thread P0A08 error code.

Hi Kutch, this is a 14 year old thread so the original poster might not be around! but to answer your question YES! i get the high...

Jun 6, 2024 at 4:17 PM
  11. MIkeDr replied to the thread Interior Noise Level.

Quieter but still loud. It’s too bad that Toyota didn’t sacrifice an mpg or two to add some sound dampening material.

Jun 6, 2024 at 4:13 PM
  12. bisco replied to the thread I need to replace my big battery..

i wish i could help, but i've never heard of those guys. the big thing with reconditioned batteries is how they go about it, which...

Jun 6, 2024 at 4:13 PM