1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. Approximate Pseudonym replied to the thread Latest recall - sales stop!.

There is local inventory in my part of Colorado at two different dealers, as well as sales pending. The 2024 Prius is still for sale.

May 12, 2024 at 12:19 PM
  2. Approximate Pseudonym liked Hammersmith's post in the thread Okay. Who HASN'T had a 12V battery issue with their 2023-24 Prime?.

And I disagree with that(Gokhan, not Mendel). But I could be wrong as well. My theory is that the gen5 Prius Prime should be able to...

May 12, 2024 at 12:13 PM
  3. beef jiggles posted a new thread.

Latest recall - sales stop!

Been looking for a new Prime. Dealer inventory has all been 0 as shown online. I was driving by my local dealer and saw 7-8 new...

Forum: Gen 5 Prius Main Forum

May 12, 2024 at 12:04 PM
  4. Tombukt2 replied to the thread Drilling drain holes in trunk area?.

Not really anything to hit and a quarter inch hole does pretty well and once they're there if you live in a problematic area where...

May 12, 2024 at 12:03 PM
  5. Zythryn liked fuzzy1's post in the thread Aurora.

That is like what we saw our first 45 minutes. Visually muted, but nice on camera (a cheaper Android for me, plus a decent real...

May 12, 2024 at 12:01 PM
  6. Tony Rico replied to the thread Gen 2 third party hybrid batteries.

I've had no luck finding online sources for new OEM Toyota gen 2 packs, just the rebuilders. Any clues? I'm in NW Michigan. Also, If I...

May 12, 2024 at 11:43 AM
  7. Tony Rico replied to the thread Gen 2 New OEM Toyota Hybrid Battery Replacment April 2023.

Also, I am in NW Michigan, if that helps point me to a reasonable dealership.

May 12, 2024 at 11:37 AM
  8. Tony Rico replied to the thread Gen 2 New OEM Toyota Hybrid Battery Replacment April 2023.

Anyone have a link where I can order the G951047031 gen 2 prius battery? I can't find any official online sources other than the...

May 12, 2024 at 11:35 AM
  9. sufyant replied to the thread Memory seat doesn't save correct vertical position.

I found this in the manual: The seat position may not be recalled in some situations when the seat position is recorded in a certain...

May 12, 2024 at 11:28 AM
  10. Approximate Pseudonym liked Hammersmith's post in the thread Okay. Who HASN'T had a 12V battery issue with their 2023-24 Prime?.

When you say trickle charger, I think what you actually mean is a battery maintainer. There's an important difference between the two. A...

May 12, 2024 at 11:25 AM
  11. ChapmanF replied to the thread Help request: Main Body ECU schematic?.

... and if the OP has measured a < 10 kΩ resistance to ground on that path inside the junction block, with the Body ECU removed and...

May 12, 2024 at 11:22 AM
  12. ChapmanF replied to the thread Aurora.

meh, so far... Drove out of town last night between astronomical sunset and around 01:00. The Night Sight mode on my phone produced an...

May 12, 2024 at 11:18 AM
  13. austingreen liked bwilson4web's post in the thread Tesla Autopilot recall probed by safety regulator following new crashes.

I've long suspected the NHTSA was looking at twigs on a tree instead of the forrest of how dangerous different car models are in real...

May 12, 2024 at 11:17 AM
  14. bwilson4web liked tochatihu's post in the thread Environmental News.

I joined there, but have not talked about why CO2 in eg. Mars does not trap heat well at that low density. It seems WRONG to interfere...

May 12, 2024 at 11:17 AM