1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. H.S. posted a new thread.

125K maintenance

Hello. I have a prius 3 at 125K miles, no lights or errors shown on screen. I was wondering any major things I need to do besides oil...

Forum: Gen 3 Prius Main Forum

May 13, 2024 at 4:01 PM
  2. sylvaing replied to the thread Tesla Autopilot recall probed by safety regulator following new crashes.

Are you talking about my video of it driving autonomously on my private dirt road? What's BS about it?

May 13, 2024 at 4:01 PM
  3. Peter3232 replied to the thread Anyone having trouble unlocking the driver's door?.

That sounds like a pain. Fortunately, nothing like this has ever happened to me and my 2024 Prius Prime SE. When this happens, was the...

May 13, 2024 at 3:45 PM
  4. dbstoo replied to the thread Anyone having trouble unlocking the driver's door?.

I ran into a similar problem when using my cell phone as a "digital key". Occasionally the car does not recognize the phone as a key...

May 13, 2024 at 3:42 PM
  5. sylvaing replied to the thread Tesla Autopilot recall probed by safety regulator following new crashes.

You're right, during the pandemic, many less people were driving so now, there are even more people on the road so more millions of...

May 13, 2024 at 3:41 PM
  6. Bridger posted a new thread.

Oil consumption/leak on 2011 prius with 160k miles

To start off, I've known this car had oil issues. I shouldn't have bought it, but I did. I've put 40k miles on it and have to keep a...

Forum: Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting

May 13, 2024 at 3:37 PM
  7. H.S. replied to the thread Manual maintenance California shops.

Can one go to an oil change place for regular maintenance if no lights or issues are on?

May 13, 2024 at 3:29 PM
  8. Paul Gregory posted a new thread.

Anyone having trouble unlocking the driver's door?

Mine locks me out occasionally, and I have to go around to the passenger side and use the door unlock switch in the armrest. I reported...

Forum: Gen 5 Prius Technical Discussion

May 13, 2024 at 3:02 PM
  9. Mendel Leisk attached a file to the thread Trunk door opens really fast!.

I swapped out our aging hatch shocks, with Rock Auto aftermarket. The only issue: they're a bit too powerful, to were you you need to...

upload_2024-5-13_12-5-54.png May 13, 2024 at 3:00 PM
  10. dbstoo replied to the thread Tesla Autopilot recall probed by safety regulator following new crashes.

I'm not a statistician, but it seems that taking the data from near the end of a pandemic (2021) would be about as non representative as...

May 13, 2024 at 2:49 PM
  11. mikefocke replied to the thread Tesla Autopilot recall probed by safety regulator following new crashes.

As a 81 year old driver, using a 91 year old driver in an example just doesn't make sense to me. I was driving through Raleigh to a...

May 13, 2024 at 2:48 PM