1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. MrPete replied to the thread New Adventure: Replacing the Rear Axle Beam.

Since none of the content of my tutorial will be indexed by PriusChat, here's a table of content for the first document I linked......

May 27, 2024 at 7:06 PM
  2. kenmce replied to the thread 100% Tariff on Chinese EV's in the USA..

I'll chip in with what I know. Bose - the audio people - came out a while back with what I believe is an electromagnetic active...

May 27, 2024 at 7:04 PM
  3. kenoarto replied to the thread Brakes slam/thumping after hubs replaced..

Sounds like rear… but not sure. Will have calipers, slide pins and bolt torque triple checked. Please explain"signatures".

May 27, 2024 at 7:00 PM
  4. kenoarto replied to the thread Brakes slam/thumping after hubs replaced..

Ya. Brought it back to the shop 3 times! Charged me another $270 to replace a leaking brake line that they somehow missed the first 2...

May 27, 2024 at 6:55 PM
  5. Rph74 liked ALCRO's post in the thread ABS assembly repair.

Just to let you all know, motor that i repair works for the last 20000 km and going. For ones that said its a accumulator problem,...

May 27, 2024 at 6:55 PM
  6. bwilson4web replied to the thread Why we need immigrants.

I reported myself: Dam it Mod, I’m an engineer not an English major! Bob Wilson

May 27, 2024 at 6:51 PM
  7. kenoarto liked Mendel Leisk's post in the thread Brakes slam/thumping after hubs replaced..

Sounds coming from front, back, hard to tell? You've looked all the calipers over thoroughly? First thought is someone forgot (or...

May 27, 2024 at 6:48 PM
  8. Zed Ruhlen liked Trollbait's post in the thread So long friend. Traded in the Prime.

The "who sucks less" could still be way better than cars from decades ago.

May 27, 2024 at 6:38 PM
  9. Trollbait liked Leadfoot J. McCoalroller's post in the thread One of these things is not like the other.

So it can carry a lot more drywall than I'm ever going to install on any DIY hobby project, but also way less than you'd need for...

May 27, 2024 at 6:31 PM
  10. stuyguy replied to the thread Delivered with one key FOB.

Still waiting on mine with a 11/23 build date. On May 6, Toyota Brand Engagement Center told me to expect notification sometime between...

May 27, 2024 at 6:27 PM
  11. Mendel Leisk liked dagaph's post in the thread Is Gen 5 Prius really better-looking than Gen 4 Prius Prime?.

Please, control yourself.

May 27, 2024 at 6:00 PM
  12. Zythryn replied to the thread One of these things is not like the other.

Long beds are disappearing. The Cybertruck’s standard length bed is longer than many offered these days. Some trucks have as short as 4’...

May 27, 2024 at 5:59 PM
  13. Hammersmith replied to the thread Delivered with one key FOB.

Your phase is scheduled to continue through the end of June. I wouldn't worry at all for at least another three weeks. ...

May 27, 2024 at 5:46 PM
  14. StarCaller liked Herman Munster's post in the thread Overheating going up inclines is it time for a new thermostat?.

That is a good point about a low coolant temperature sensor signal causing the car to “not spin the electric water pump up for cooling”,...

2012 Prius Toyota OEM and Aisin Replacement Thermostat.jpg May 27, 2024 at 5:45 PM