1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. Hammersmith replied to the thread Delivered with one key FOB.

Your phase is scheduled to continue through the end of June. I wouldn't worry at all for at least another three weeks. ...

May 27, 2024 at 5:46 PM
  2. StarCaller liked Herman Munster's post in the thread Overheating going up inclines is it time for a new thermostat?.

That is a good point about a low coolant temperature sensor signal causing the car to “not spin the electric water pump up for cooling”,...

2012 Prius Toyota OEM and Aisin Replacement Thermostat.jpg May 27, 2024 at 5:45 PM
  3. Mendel Leisk replied to the thread Latest recall - sales stop!.

Yeah it's been reported here: dealerships are supposed to set your tires to the pressures spec'd on the door decal, as part of the...

May 27, 2024 at 5:44 PM
  4. Gokhan replied to the thread Latest recall - sales stop!.

RAV4 and RAV4 HEV ride worse (3/5) than Corolla Cross Hybrid according to Consumer Reports. RAV4 Prime PHEV rides similar to (4/5)...

May 27, 2024 at 5:44 PM
  5. Gokhan liked rjparker's post in the thread Latest recall - sales stop!.

I agree, the Corolla Cross rides better than a Prius hatchback in much the same way a Prius v wagon rides better than a hatchback. A...

May 27, 2024 at 5:42 PM
  6. Gokhan replied to the thread Is Gen 5 Prius really better-looking than Gen 4 Prius Prime?.

[MEDIA]

May 27, 2024 at 5:40 PM
  7. kenmce posted a new thread.

Yoshi Mobility Brings the Charger to You

Forbes article about a company called yoshi Mobility that that drives a specialized General Motors BrightDrop Zevo 600 electric...

Forum: Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News

May 27, 2024 at 5:39 PM
  8. rjparker replied to the thread Latest recall - sales stop!.

I agree, the Corolla Cross rides better than a Prius hatchback in much the same way a Prius v wagon rides better than a hatchback. A...

May 27, 2024 at 5:38 PM
  9. sylvaing replied to the thread TPMS throws errors after driving for a while.

Thing is, without TPMS, you could roll on a flat tire (especially in a rear wheel since it's less evident than the front) until it's too...

May 27, 2024 at 5:36 PM
  10. Mendel Leisk replied to the thread Why we need immigrants.

Looks like it got done, someone asked mod's? (not me)

May 27, 2024 at 5:35 PM
  11. Mendel Leisk liked bisco's post in the thread Why we need immigrants.

can anyone fix the title, or do we need people to leave?

May 27, 2024 at 5:34 PM
  12. Mendel Leisk replied to the thread TPMS throws errors after driving for a while.

When we got our snow tire set (November 2010), the dealership mechanic asked if I wanted the sensors, while shaking his head... I...

May 27, 2024 at 5:32 PM
  13. Gokhan replied to the thread Latest recall - sales stop!.

Driving in a parking lot is not a test drive. Corolla Cross Hybrid rides better (4/5) than Gen 5 Prius (3/5) according to Consumer Reports.

May 27, 2024 at 5:28 PM
  14. Mendel Leisk liked daisy555's post in the thread Latest recall - sales stop!.

I really like the look of this cross hybrid especially in red. : ) Then I test drove it. Felt like I was driving a wobbly boat. Hard to...

May 27, 2024 at 5:26 PM
  15. Mendel Leisk replied to the thread Latest recall - sales stop!.

Corolla Cross Hybrid doesn't have a spare, if it matters. I believe RAV4 Hybrid does have spare. And the RAV4 Plug-In Hybrid, not sure.

May 27, 2024 at 5:26 PM