1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. Cody Swain liked jaotwox's post in the thread Replaced abs actuator, getting constant beep, no warning codes, abs actuator hasn’t kicked on once..

Ill try the ap200 soon. I decided to record the whole process on video. Imma see if i can put all the clips in one video and then...

May 26, 2024 at 10:09 AM
  2. mohater replied to the thread Questions on rebuilding hybrid battery, make sure I'm on the right track.

Thanks for that. Given the amount of corrosion, will probably call the dealer Tuesday and order a replacement and then save and clean...

May 26, 2024 at 10:01 AM
  3. rjparker attached a file to the thread how do you find what trim level you have on your prius.

Look at the brochure. For example LED headlights were only in 5. Leather without LED is a 4. A 3 will have JBL stereo without leather...

May 26, 2024 at 9:56 AM
  4. Trollbait replied to the thread Lexus RZ is selling $13,000 below MSRP in Southern California due to inventory surplus.

If anything, I figure the use of LFP in the RWD model would mean the weights of the two would be closer than if it was NCA.

May 26, 2024 at 9:29 AM
  5. zoeboi954 posted a new thread.

how do you find what trim level you have on your prius

I've notice there 5 different level of trim for the prius, how do I know which one I have.

Forum: Gen 3 Prius Main Forum

May 26, 2024 at 9:27 AM
  6. rogerthat replied to the thread Prepping for ABS Actuator Replacement.

Hmm, when I was doing my research, I recall the Thinkdiag Mini as just being a basic code-reading scannner, not capable of bidirectional...

May 26, 2024 at 9:24 AM
  7. MrPete replied to the thread Purolator still considered not so great?.

Interesting... never used to pay much attention to all of this. Now that we've invested in a new engine, I'd like to keep it running...

May 26, 2024 at 9:21 AM
  8. AndersOne liked Leadfoot J. McCoalroller's post in the thread Tires and the Prius.

If it helps, I give you credit for understanding tire loading and safety specifications. On the flip side, there aren't any useful...

May 26, 2024 at 9:14 AM
  9. Gasketblower replied to the thread 2012 Prius V Signal switch wiring Diagram and color code.

If you have nothing useful to add just stay quite

May 26, 2024 at 9:01 AM
  10. ColoradoCrow liked daisy555's post in the thread Latest recall - sales stop!.

Really? I ended my post with “Who knows” and you respond “We know” but you were not referring to my post? “Thanks for playing”? I don’t...

May 26, 2024 at 8:38 AM