1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. RebL posted a new thread.

2019 AWDe collision avoidance system does not see Teslas

My car starts beeping about obstacles when I try to park in tall grass, and about side and rear obstacles when I back into my tiny...

Forum: Gen 4 Prius Main Forum

May 27, 2024 at 8:14 PM
  2. pasadena_commut replied to the thread pH testing coolant..

Bumping this thread as it is good a place to post this as a new one. Today I checked the pH and DC voltage to ground for the ICE...

May 27, 2024 at 8:13 PM
  3. kenmce replied to the thread So long friend. Traded in the Prime.

Hey, I resemble that remark :sneaky: You know, we really could use a Hyundai Ioniq expert around here. If they also know something...

May 27, 2024 at 8:09 PM
  4. bisco replied to the thread Alex Checks Out The Equinox EV.

i like the look and the size of the hatch. but overall, may be too big for us. i love the size of the bolt, but the hatch is too small....

May 27, 2024 at 8:06 PM
  5. bisco replied to the thread Latest recall - sales stop!.

mrs b said her next car would ride higher like my bolt, she really enjoys it. now she finds the hycam too low. difficult to get in and...

May 27, 2024 at 8:05 PM
  6. El Dobro posted a new thread.

Alex Checks Out The Equinox EV

No test drive yet. [MEDIA]

Forum: GM Hybrids and EVs

May 27, 2024 at 7:56 PM
  7. bisco liked sylvaing's post in the thread One of these things is not like the other.

You mean something like this? Cybertruck Roof Racks and Bed Enclosure Cap + Toolboxes and more

May 27, 2024 at 7:55 PM
  8. pasadena_commut replied to the thread Timing chain endurance miles vs. years?.

My mistake. Those tend to be a problem in big motors with complex chain paths. The chain wears through the plastic, then it grinds...

May 27, 2024 at 7:51 PM
  9. bisco liked Mendel Leisk's post in the thread Why we need immigrants.

I didn’t know there was a difference; thought it was the same meaning, just a Brits spelling, or something.

May 27, 2024 at 7:51 PM
  10. bisco liked bwilson4web's post in the thread Why we need immigrants.

I reported myself: Dam it Mod, I’m an engineer not an English major! Bob Wilson

May 27, 2024 at 7:50 PM
  11. bisco liked John321's post in the thread Why we need immigrants.

World's ills rooted in too much greed, not too many babies, pope says | USCCB "Blind, unbridled consumerism and selfishness -- not the...

May 27, 2024 at 7:50 PM
  12. bisco replied to the thread 2020 Prime - car wash kills stereo speaker sound every time.

maybe coming in from the well under the wipers. you could try spraying a hose in there to see if it shuts down

May 27, 2024 at 7:46 PM
  13. MrPete posted a new thread.

Front hub, ball joint, tie rods, etc: Torques and Socket Sizes

Having just replaced several parts, I thought these lists might save others some hassle... Front wheel 21mm, 76 ft-lb (loosen before...

Forum: Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting

May 27, 2024 at 7:44 PM
  14. kenmce replied to the thread 100% Tariff on Chinese EV's in the USA..

Pro tip: before you go car shopping roll up a disposable email and phone number. They will harass you for this information until you...

May 27, 2024 at 7:40 PM