1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. bisco replied to the thread Charging a newpriusbattery.

is newpriusbattery still in business?

Jun 7, 2024 at 1:37 PM
  2. Zythryn replied to the thread Gen 6 Prius engine will be a “game changer,” achieve a 53% thermal efficiency.

Renewable energy can lower the cost of electricity. Other factors can raise it, even to the point of overwhelming the cost savings of...

Jun 7, 2024 at 1:28 PM
  3. bisco replied to the thread Rear powered door doesn't close.

not being upset about them scratching your car definitely makes you an anomaly :cool:

Jun 7, 2024 at 1:28 PM
  4. Seymour1 attached a file to the thread Where to download cracked copy of Techstream?.

Tom, I just tried again. I plugged in the USB last (with laptop already turned on). IT WORKED!!!!! Now I need to learn how to use it....

IMG_2719.JPG IMG_2720.JPG IMG_2721.JPG Jun 7, 2024 at 1:27 PM
  5. bisco liked Cactus's post in the thread Interior Noise Level.

I think I am going to get a new one soon so we will see. If I end up Dynamatting I will document it. Now how to get rid of that ugly...

Jun 7, 2024 at 1:25 PM
  6. bisco replied to the thread Gen 6 Prius engine will be a “game changer,” achieve a 53% thermal efficiency.

the people in the picture must be under 5' tall, or have very short torso's

Jun 7, 2024 at 1:24 PM
  7. bisco liked Mr.Vanvandenburg's post in the thread Gen 6 Prius engine will be a “game changer,” achieve a 53% thermal efficiency.

All fine until it got to “ lower roof.”

Jun 7, 2024 at 1:22 PM
  8. bisco liked hill's post in the thread Gen 6 Prius engine will be a “game changer,” achieve a 53% thermal efficiency.

wooooo ... 53% That means less filthy pollution and less carcinogenic toxic fuel used. Pretty impressive. Then - comparing to electric...

9. bisco liked Salamander_King's post in the thread Gen 6 Prius engine will be a “game changer,” achieve a 53% thermal efficiency.

What was improved on the new gen Camry? Gen5 Prius Prime is no longer a bargain priced for decreased mpg in exchange for the better...

10. bisco replied to the thread ... you pronounce it, the "Ford Mockkie" ~.

idk what those monikers mean, but the M3 had a lot larger cabin than my prius. it is a few inches shorter than our hycam, but feels as...

Jun 7, 2024 at 1:17 PM
  11. bisco liked bwilson4web's post in the thread ... you pronounce it, the "Ford Mockkie" ~.

Weighed my 2019 Tesla Model 3 at a truck stop, 3,800 lbs including me, the dogs, and the big tool box. Bob Wilson

Jun 7, 2024 at 1:14 PM
  12. mr_guy_mann replied to the thread Where to download cracked copy of Techstream?.

Just hit "continue" & see what happens. When (this version) TS tries to connect to the car it first wants to check in with Toyota...

Jun 7, 2024 at 1:07 PM
  13. rjparker replied to the thread Toyota prius gen4 plug in 2016-2022 heat exchanger bypass?.

Just cap the steel pipes or connect them with a radiator quality hose.

Jun 7, 2024 at 1:01 PM
  14. BiomedO1 replied to the thread Gen 6 Prius engine will be a “game changer,” achieve a 53% thermal efficiency.

That turbo version seems to have a belt driven water pump, doesn't look like an alternator? Picture #2

Jun 7, 2024 at 12:59 PM
  15. rjparker replied to the thread 2012 Prius v transaxle fluid change.

Change it. Completely different on a eCVT which has no clutches to slip. Use Toyota fluid only.

Jun 7, 2024 at 12:56 PM