1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. Tombukt2 replied to the thread lifting Prius today.

This one's 40 mm in my signature my icon here The next one I do will be 1.2 1.3 in instead of 1.7 no issues just I could get away with...

May 12, 2024 at 8:47 PM
  2. bisco liked Tombukt2's post in the thread lifting Prius today.

No but I do go out on property lines in a long fence lines and out where I'm digging wells and septic systems are getting set things...

May 12, 2024 at 8:40 PM
  3. bisco replied to the thread Tesla stock.

the new warren buffet?

May 12, 2024 at 8:37 PM
  4. bisco replied to the thread 10 K Service, less than impressed! dealership misery!.

they left a big grease stain on my white leather seat.

May 12, 2024 at 8:34 PM
  5. soft_r replied to the thread 10 K Service, less than impressed! dealership misery!.

To add to this discussion. 5k mile service. Got an early oil change added to it. Large big of tape left on the bottom side of my hood...

May 12, 2024 at 8:32 PM
  6. ChapmanF replied to the thread 12v Portable Jump Recommendation.

The underhood jump point is only metal on one side. It's backed by a piece of plastic on the other side. The cable clamps that come...

May 12, 2024 at 8:32 PM
  7. AzusaPrius replied to the thread Rear Seat Fan Running Frequently.

There is a reason why the car would not start and that is because the pack voltage is way too low. I know how to read the Dr. Prius...

May 12, 2024 at 8:31 PM
  8. Serenity Now replied to the thread USB-C Device Compatibilities.

Luckily, you can format almost any size USB drive as FAT32 using utilities like "Rufus". I'm using a 128gb Samsung USB C in my 2024...

May 12, 2024 at 8:26 PM
  9. ChapmanF attached a file to the thread When will Project Lithium Restock?.

This is in the gen 3 New Car Features manual: [img] That style of current sensor would be based on Hall effect. Not a lot of choices...

ib.png May 12, 2024 at 8:25 PM
  10. soft_r replied to the thread Latest recall - sales stop!.

We know

May 12, 2024 at 8:21 PM
  11. daisy555 replied to the thread Latest recall - sales stop!.

My local dealership said they are not allowed to sell their used 2023 Prius. It’s a federal law that they can’t sell a vehicle that has...

May 12, 2024 at 8:13 PM
  12. Gasketblower posted a new thread.

2012 Prius V No Hazard or signal lights

Hey guys a few weeks ago so ran into the issue where my Hazzard lights would not turn off and after googling the only solution that was...

IMG_4867.png

Forum: Prius v Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting

May 12, 2024 at 8:10 PM