1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. Alfreds Prop has a new avatar.

Jun 7, 2024 at 1:08 AM
  2. mudder posted a new thread.

LiBSU - Redesigning the "Battery Support Unit" to Support Lithium

Background: 1: I apologize in advance for any incorrect vernacular specific to the Prius. I'm a (passionate) G1 Honda Insight owner,...

Forum: Gen 3 Prius Technical Discussion

Jun 7, 2024 at 12:51 AM
  3. Kiwibird liked bisco's post in the thread Battery models compatibility.

similar, and also rejuvenates the cells by charging and discharging

Jun 7, 2024 at 12:45 AM
  4. Kiwibird liked bisco's post in the thread Battery models compatibility.

yes, but you should balance everything for best results. search here for many good threads with rebuilding advice

Jun 7, 2024 at 12:45 AM
  5. Perl1947 posted a new thread.

Chinese hv battery self import to italy

I'm looking for information? Is it worthy to import hv battery, 14 double modules, by myself and install it Also by myself? Is it...

Forum: Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting

Jun 7, 2024 at 12:34 AM
  6. rjparker replied to the thread Prius Oil Use. No Longer Trying to Fix a Non-Problem.

Completely wrong. Many gen2s over 100,000 miles use way less than a half of a quart in 5,000 miles. All used practically no oil when...

Jun 7, 2024 at 12:31 AM
  7. Merkey liked bisco's post in the thread ... you pronounce it, the "Ford Mockkie" ~.

"not that there's anything wrong with that" search

Jun 7, 2024 at 12:17 AM
  8. netsplit replied to the thread evaporator replacement question.

It took me two weeks when I replaced my evaporator. I didn't know what I was doing, but I did it anyway! The biggest gotchas I remember...

Jun 6, 2024 at 11:58 PM
  9. mudder liked ChapmanF's post in the thread Project Lithium Soother Test.

Good. If you find such a photo, and derive the soother's schematic from it, and post the photo and your schematic here in an annotated...

Jun 6, 2024 at 11:55 PM
  10. Cody Swain replied to the thread Installed bad fuel injectors, reinstalled old injectors now has ticking noise.

https://youtube.com/shorts/OeOkqaHJFrM?si=SeWC2g5TTVophKFb engine running with tick now.

Jun 6, 2024 at 11:54 PM
  11. AzusaPrius replied to the thread Reusable Oil Filter.

@Grit You dont have that kinda pull old man.

Jun 6, 2024 at 11:51 PM
  12. Cody Swain posted a new thread.

Installed bad fuel injectors, reinstalled old injectors now has ticking noise

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I recently purchased “OEM Denso” refurbished fuel injectors for my gen 2 Prius. I didn’t give them much of a look down...

IMG_2522.jpeg IMG_2520.jpeg

Forum: Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting

Jun 6, 2024 at 11:50 PM