1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. ebikeman posted a new thread.

Prius Oil Use. No Longer Trying to Fix a Non-Problem

I’ve seen so many treads on the oil burning issue on our Gen 2 Prius. I thought Toyota screwed up somewhere, maybe the low tension...

Forum: Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting

Jun 6, 2024 at 7:38 PM
  2. Lyle Ryan replied to the thread Help me decide on Costco tires?.

I went with the Defenders at Costco. MPG is only slightly reduced from the old Energy Savers. Ride is softer, and a lot quieter

Jun 6, 2024 at 7:36 PM
  3. tochatihu replied to the thread Why I went to Port Isabel TX.

Yes watching titanium melt is a wonderful thing. This is old but very thorough exposition The Definitive Guide To Starship: Starship...

Jun 6, 2024 at 7:34 PM
  4. tochatihu replied to the thread SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus (COVID-19).

"but unlike the 'vid ..." There are readers here who believe the same thing. This is mostly harmless if it does not inhibit responses to...

Jun 6, 2024 at 7:28 PM
  5. Blackat replied to the thread Tires and the Prius.

Are you really that concerned with a slight difference in readings? FFS

Jun 6, 2024 at 7:26 PM
  6. Cactus replied to the thread Interior Noise Level.

I was just thinking today that the noise was coming from the front doors. Our 2014 mediocre stereo combined with road noise is less than...

Jun 6, 2024 at 7:10 PM
  7. G 2014 Prius liked bisco's post in the thread Rear Bed Frame Build - with Seats Folded.

@Solman636 has done it iirc. and others. check out the camping forum, although they aren't all in there.

Jun 6, 2024 at 7:05 PM
  8. bwilson4web liked hill's post in the thread Why I went to Port Isabel TX.

Funny how it set off at least one car alarm. Watched the re-entry where one of the guidance flippers appear to disintegrate 50%, yet the...

Jun 6, 2024 at 7:05 PM
  9. hill replied to the thread Why I went to Port Isabel TX.

Funny how it set off at least one car alarm. Watched the re-entry where one of the guidance flippers appear to disintegrate 50%, yet the...

Jun 6, 2024 at 6:44 PM