1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. thetruth127 replied to the thread No Ready Mode.

When the driver assist is disconnected there is a click when powered from the seat belt control ecu and the power steering ecu/ when the...

Jun 6, 2024 at 1:00 PM
  2. pasadena_commut replied to the thread Is this 12v Battery suitable?.

There is also the possibility of permanent retinal damage from looking at an arc like that. My sister and I both have blind spots in...

Jun 6, 2024 at 12:53 PM
  3. pasadena_commut replied to the thread Another Can't Put Very Much Gas in, but a Little Different.

Try unhooking the 12V for 30 seconds or so and then reattach. Perhaps it was just a glitch and when it powers on again it will...

Jun 6, 2024 at 12:46 PM
  4. pasadena_commut replied to the thread Netting attachment won't stay in wall.

Just in case Tombuk2's directions need some explanation/translation: There might be clearance issues. Stick a bit of straight wire or...

Jun 6, 2024 at 12:37 PM
  5. Hammersmith attached a file to the thread Dash Rattle and Vibration Noise.

I think I found my rattle/buzzing, but those of you with the same problem are not going to like the fix. In my car, it appears to be a...

20240606_112606.jpg Jun 6, 2024 at 12:37 PM
  6. drash replied to the thread Specs and MSRP for 2025 Toyota Crown Signia Released.

Yup and for comparison, about the same headroom and leg room as the Toyota Crown (crossover or sedan as its classified here) at about 40...

Jun 6, 2024 at 12:26 PM
  7. BiomedO1 replied to the thread 2017 Prius IV Warning Lights.

The ABS code is the big concern; leave extra room when following someone. Start with checking the condition of your 12 VDC battery. You...

Jun 6, 2024 at 12:12 PM
  8. BiomedO1 liked dbstoo's post in the thread Charging in the garage..

The picture in your avatar looks like a roll up garage door. You can raise that just 5 or 6 inches to let air flow through. Add a...

Jun 6, 2024 at 12:01 PM
  9. BiomedO1 replied to the thread Charging in the garage..

Recharging the traction pack in a hot sealed garage, probably isn't a good idea. The traction pack needs to cool during charging...

Jun 6, 2024 at 12:00 PM
  10. dbstoo replied to the thread Charging in the garage..

The picture in your avatar looks like a roll up garage door. You can raise that just 5 or 6 inches to let air flow through. Add a...

Jun 6, 2024 at 11:59 AM
  11. Trollbait replied to the thread What Would You Like To Tell Toyota?.

Everything has a rear camera now. Mine also seemed to be clear of snow when needed. Sedans also made do without a rear wiper long...

Jun 6, 2024 at 11:48 AM
  12. Tombukt2 replied to the thread Netting attachment won't stay in wall.

Yes it's missing the top the tangs that hold it in place when you push down on that piece that's already pushed down that's got the...

Jun 6, 2024 at 11:46 AM
  13. Trollbait replied to the thread Specs and MSRP for 2025 Toyota Crown Signia Released.

$6000 to $9000 more than an equivalent Outback though.:( The battery, rear motor and its inverter must be taking up a bit of space. The...

Jun 6, 2024 at 11:43 AM