1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. BiomedO1 replied to the thread Radiator brake fluid change.

Check your service manual. I believe European service manuals specify every two or three years. In my experiences; I've bought and owned...

Jun 15, 2024 at 8:18 AM
  2. Trollbait replied to the thread Gen 6 Prius engine will be a “game changer,” achieve a 53% thermal efficiency.

It isn't about Toyota.

Jun 15, 2024 at 8:07 AM
  3. T1 Terry replied to the thread My Project Lithium Battery Caught Fire.

Sorry, I haven't read past page 2, it was just going into incrimination rather than the actual thing that happened. Firstly, that cloud...

Jun 15, 2024 at 7:56 AM
  4. BiomedO1 liked Tideland Prius's post in the thread Radiator brake fluid change.

Brake fluid replacement should've been done at 30,000 miles. Next one is at 60,000 miles. Engine coolant and inverter coolant is done...

Jun 15, 2024 at 7:52 AM
  5. Abarnabe attached a file to the thread Suitable substitutes for the Toyota ATF-WS transmission or transaxle fluid?.

If Toyota ATF WS standard was developed in 2002, then it wasn't designed to protect the MG windings paint insulation, because it wasn't...

Screenshot_2024-06-15-12-19-37-796_de.autodoc.gmbh.jpg Jun 15, 2024 at 5:58 AM
  6. Abarnabe liked johnHRP's post in the thread Suitable substitutes for the Toyota ATF-WS transmission or transaxle fluid?.

I think there is nothing more important than just doing regular ATF changes every 60-100k miles. Regardless we use WS, Dexron VI,...

Jun 15, 2024 at 5:19 AM
  7. Danvilleme liked Mendel Leisk's post in the thread Help identifying missing parts on my Prius Three post service.

Not sure if this’ll help, anyway:

IMG_4436.jpeg Jun 15, 2024 at 4:38 AM
  8. mudder replied to the thread My Project Lithium Battery Caught Fire.

Sorry to hear your $5000 pack ended up costing $0.50/mile to operate. Rather than answer your other statements line-by-line, I've opted...

Jun 15, 2024 at 4:38 AM
  9. Kazoo_Man replied to the thread Check Engine Codes.

***UPDATE*** As of today I have changed the temp sensor and coolant control valve. After replacing these, I let the car run for a few...

Jun 15, 2024 at 4:09 AM
  10. TGTGUUD replied to the thread SUV T-bones Prius.

Let’s be realistic…Prius handles better than a RAV sure…but certainly not a Cayenne. It’s not about handling. Smaller cars are naturally...

Jun 15, 2024 at 3:52 AM
  11. aforkosh replied to the thread Delivered with one key FOB.

You probably won't see a letter for several months. But don't wait for it. Just check with a local dealer about getting the key.

Jun 15, 2024 at 3:38 AM