1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. hill posted a new thread.

Toyota (et al) falsifes safety data.

Here's the hoping no one on the PC has purchased a crown. Sales have stopped until they figure out who's responsible. Toyota halts...

Forum: Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News

Jun 15, 2024 at 11:14 AM
  2. Fifen replied to the thread Project Lithium Soother Test.

I haven't read through this entire post since I got a little lost in the technical details of the comments. Which is surprising cause I...

Jun 15, 2024 at 11:09 AM
  3. Fifen liked rjparker's post in the thread Project Lithium Soother Test.

Those arguments would be embarrassing from a group of third graders.

Jun 15, 2024 at 11:05 AM
  4. Fifen liked artemisia's post in the thread Project Lithium Soother Test.

This is on point. As someone on the sidelines quietly watching until now, I really appreciate @mudder for bringing a rigorous...

Jun 15, 2024 at 11:04 AM
  5. Fifen liked TMR-JWAP's post in the thread Project Lithium Soother Test.

Actually, from the view of a popcorn eater on the sidelines, any potential customer who reads this thread will probably immediately...

Jun 15, 2024 at 11:02 AM
  6. kc410 liked Tusker's post in the thread High Voltage Fuse Keeps Blowing, No A/C.

Wanted to follow up on this. After junk yarding 4 high voltage fuses so I could troubleshoot the system, I wasn't able to get the fuse...

Jun 15, 2024 at 10:55 AM
  7. Mendel Leisk attached a file to the thread Front license plate screw/bolt question.

I would check with a dealership parts department; there’s a plastic frame secured with a coarse thread screw and a finer threaded...

IMG_4438.jpeg IMG_4439.jpeg IMG_4440.jpeg IMG_4441.jpeg Jun 15, 2024 at 10:54 AM
  8. Tony1988 posted a new thread.

AC button

Started the climate system through the AC button today when the charger was in but the car fully charged to see if the smartplug shows...

Forum: Prime Plug-in Charging

Jun 15, 2024 at 10:35 AM
  9. Mendel Leisk liked Ronan Greene's post in the thread IS IT A HEADGASKET?.

put in an inquiry with leo and sons to have them check out my car, hopefully hear back from them tomorrow Felt like I could provide a...

Jun 15, 2024 at 10:18 AM
  10. GcinFl replied to the thread Okay. Who HASN'T had a 12V battery issue with their 2023-24 Prime?.

What about those of us with non-Prime HEV models? My 12V drains quickly. After driving, it never charges to above 12.35. Then in 2...

Jun 15, 2024 at 10:17 AM
  11. Mendel Leisk replied to the thread Radiator brake fluid change.

@jebcolpitts : that number in your location, it’s a United States zip code, you’re in California? If so: Toyota USA schedule says...

Jun 15, 2024 at 10:17 AM
  12. GcinFl liked Tiberius's post in the thread Okay. Who HASN'T had a 12V battery issue with their 2023-24 Prime?.

Ok, so a couple of comments regarding this TSB - I just looked at the June 13 invoice from Toyota and mine says ‘software up to date’ so...

Jun 15, 2024 at 10:10 AM
  13. Mendel Leisk attached a file to the thread Engine starts and shuts off.

How long have you had the car, and do know its service history? Where they the stock Denso plugs (SC20HR11, revd to SC16HR11)? Maybe...

Jun 15, 2024 at 9:51 AM