1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. mudder has a new avatar.

Jun 16, 2024 at 1:10 AM
  2. mudder liked Grit's post in the thread Project Lithium Soother Test.

Not shocked by the results of this lithium project thingy. This pack lacks the basic BMS preventative feature on all lifepo4 builds-...

Jun 16, 2024 at 1:08 AM
  3. mudder replied to the thread LiBSU - Redesigning the "Battery Support Unit" to Support Lithium.

Thanks for your support! Hopefully your existing traction battery can hang in there for at least several more months... ...even though...

Jun 16, 2024 at 1:06 AM
  4. mudder liked Grit's post in the thread LiBSU - Redesigning the "Battery Support Unit" to Support Lithium.

My gen 3 original hv batt will eventually need to be replaced. From what I’ve read on this sub forum, I’m leaning on your hv battery...

Jun 16, 2024 at 1:04 AM
  5. mudder replied to the thread Project Lithium Soother Test.

I find that unlikely, unless you and/or I get banned. Another option is you can add me to your 'ignore' list. Since you'll no longer...

Jun 16, 2024 at 12:53 AM
  6. XoilacBanhkhuc set their occupation to https://www.xoilacbanhkhuc.com/.

Jun 16, 2024 at 12:49 AM
  7. HacksawMark liked Michael Capron's post in the thread Cracked Trunk Trim Piece - Not Warranty Covered?.

It’s covered under warranty. Took mine in today part will be in next week.

Jun 16, 2024 at 12:33 AM
  8. HacksawMark replied to the thread Is this puddle deep enough cause any damage?.

I'd say as long as no water entered the cabin, you should be fine.

Jun 16, 2024 at 12:32 AM
  9. HacksawMark replied to the thread Latest recall - sales stop!.

Visited the dealer today for an oil change after the road trip. No new Prius models and no new Tundras. Did see one used Gen 5 Prius on...

Jun 16, 2024 at 12:29 AM
  10. StarCaller replied to the thread Suitable substitutes for the Toyota ATF-WS transmission or transaxle fluid?.

Buy Toyota Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF WS 1 L at ATO24 ❗

Jun 16, 2024 at 12:00 AM
  11. AzusaPrius replied to the thread Project Lithium Soother Test.

@mudder I hope this will be the last time I will interact with you, clearly you have bad intentions and are not truthful in your...

Jun 15, 2024 at 11:45 PM