1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. Tombukt2 replied to the thread Broke timing cover bolt NEED HELP!.

I'm not sure but I want to say I think so I've only pulled the bolts out one time I think I have them all sitting in a container I need...

Jun 18, 2024 at 11:11 AM
  2. Tombukt2 replied to the thread Roommate's Car - P0A09 - Inverter Replacement?.

That was a very interesting skim. I guess good general information I guess I'm not seriously worried about copyright infringement on...

Jun 18, 2024 at 11:08 AM
  3. Mr.Vanvandenburg replied to the thread Juneteenth tomorrow.

That was good. Like the President said, and it is obeying his oath to say, we have F-16’s.

Jun 18, 2024 at 11:08 AM
  4. ChapmanF replied to the thread NOT Normal P Lock Malfunction - ONLY Happens Over 80 Degrees. Never When Cooler.

Let's not say I thought anything, and just thank you for confirming exactly what you did. I answer a lot of questions on PriusChat and...

Jun 18, 2024 at 11:06 AM
  5. Hammersmith replied to the thread Anyone else get a soft rattle from the dash area at low speeds?.

There's a thread on this in the Maintenance & Troubleshooting sub-forum. My rattle/buzz seems to be from the windshield wiper relay...

Jun 18, 2024 at 10:54 AM
  6. Mr.Vanvandenburg liked bwilson4web's post in the thread Juneteenth tomorrow.

I'm taking a day trip to Atlanta June 19th and return June 20th to also see the circus around the Presidential debate. Atlanta has a...

upload_2024-6-18_6-53-50.png Jun 18, 2024 at 10:47 AM
  7. ChapmanF replied to the thread Roommate's Car - P0A09 - Inverter Replacement?.

I think Toyota's last year for paper manuals was 2011, maybe 2010. They're online now. Ways to access them are described on this page:...

Jun 18, 2024 at 10:43 AM
  8. hill liked Zythryn's post in the thread Gen 6 Prius engine will be a “game changer,” achieve a 53% thermal efficiency.

First, the question wasn’t about your Prime. Second, there are many variables around how many miles per hour you will get. A much more...

Jun 18, 2024 at 10:40 AM
  9. Zeromus replied to the thread Interior Noise Level.

The engine is kinda noisy, when it kicks in I'm always surprised at how grumbly it sounds. But that's probably only because I have the...

Jun 18, 2024 at 10:34 AM
  10. Mendel Leisk replied to the thread Broke timing cover bolt NEED HELP!.

This is a possibility; there’s several bolt spec. Where there any the same diameter but diff length?

Jun 18, 2024 at 10:30 AM
  11. Tombukt2 replied to the thread Vacuum pipe for Catalytic & EGR cleaner (P0420).

You can also build yourself a little manifold with a control valve out of a couple of pipes and some fittings stuff is like readily...

Jun 18, 2024 at 10:22 AM