1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. ChapmanF replied to the thread NOT Normal P Lock Malfunction - ONLY Happens Over 80 Degrees. Never When Cooler.

A live data display shows what the readings currently are. A freeze frame is a snapshot of the live data, taken at the exact moment a...

Jun 15, 2024 at 8:41 PM
  2. sylvaing posted a new thread.

Found a bug in my 2017 Prime

So, when I charge and it's hot, I keep the windows open. This evening, I went to the car to raise the windows by just passing my upper...

Forum: Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)

Jun 15, 2024 at 8:30 PM
  3. theRob replied to the thread Is this puddle deep enough cause any damage?.

Thanks. Just got worried. But not worried so much water entering the engine since the air intake is pretty high up. More concerned about...

Jun 15, 2024 at 8:28 PM
  4. theRob liked Gokhan's post in the thread Is this puddle deep enough cause any damage?.

Technically, if you need to do this regularly, you need it trade it in for this: [MEDIA]

Jun 15, 2024 at 8:21 PM
  5. pasadena_commut replied to the thread EMERGENCY - son stranded - all lights, RTOD, flaky.

It is probably a real problem (my money is on the rebuilt battery), but just in case it was a one time glitch, the son could unplug the...

Jun 15, 2024 at 8:18 PM
  6. Grit replied to the thread Project Lithium Soother Test.

Not shocked by the results of this lithium project thingy. This pack lacks the basic BMS preventative feature on all lifepo4 builds-...

Jun 15, 2024 at 7:46 PM
  7. audiodave replied to the thread Ac not working.

I've added 134A as needed every year or two and that gets mine working well again. Only use straight 134. No additives. Posted via the...

Jun 15, 2024 at 7:46 PM
  8. audiodave replied to the thread throttle body replacement re-learn procedure.

My engine does that because of the hybrid battery. A couple cells are over and out of balance. So the car is trying to use power by...

Jun 15, 2024 at 7:40 PM
  9. mudder replied to the thread My Project Lithium Battery Caught Fire.

Please continue this support request in the correct LiBCM Open Beta Support thread. It has no relevance here. If you continue to...

Jun 15, 2024 at 7:33 PM
  10. mudder replied to the thread My Project Lithium Battery Caught Fire.

Note that I'm only repurposing the Arduino hardware. Both the bootloader firmware AND the actual LiBCM firmware are essentially running...

Jun 15, 2024 at 7:31 PM
  11. Grit replied to the thread HV fan preset overriding.

Scan gauge.

Jun 15, 2024 at 7:26 PM
  12. mudder liked ChapmanF's post in the thread My Project Lithium Battery Caught Fire.

Ok, I can at least substantiate there is such an issue raised by a "Prius Camper" over at insightcentral.net on a thread called "LiBCM...

Jun 15, 2024 at 7:24 PM
  13. mudder replied to the thread My Project Lithium Battery Caught Fire.

In the future, please consider keeping your Honda Insight related posts on that forum. I don't see any appreciable reason to cross-post...

Jun 15, 2024 at 7:18 PM
  14. BiomedO1 liked Michael Capron's post in the thread Cracked Trunk Trim Piece - Not Warranty Covered?.

It’s covered under warranty. Took mine in today part will be in next week.

Jun 15, 2024 at 6:59 PM