1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. Lisazb posted a new thread.

2013 Prius c hybrid batt warning

Re Hybrid Batt warning - I researched a bit…became confused with the options to look further into situation and cost to replace.. was...

Forum: Prius c Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting

Jun 15, 2024 at 2:06 PM
  2. Michael Capron replied to the thread Cracked Trunk Trim Piece - Not Warranty Covered?.

It’s covered under warranty. Took mine in today part will be in next week.

Jun 15, 2024 at 1:50 PM
  3. HacksawMark replied to the thread I want to alert everyone of an issue with the auxiliary 12 volts battery in the new Prius prime 2024.

Did you check to see if you have a tracker tied into your OBD port under the dash?

Jun 15, 2024 at 1:48 PM
  4. pasadena_commut attached a file to the thread NOT Normal P Lock Malfunction - ONLY Happens Over 80 Degrees. Never When Cooler.

So, I watched that Turkish video. Looked like the manual they were using was either in Greek or Russian. Anyway, if you search for it...

Jun 15, 2024 at 1:38 PM
  5. Troy1994 replied to the thread Prius trunk LEAKS pictures compilation - common problem areas. prius 2004-2015.

Update since my last reply, it started leaking again. Now it’s leaking in front of the pressure vent (driver side). There was a pool of...

Jun 15, 2024 at 1:25 PM
  6. Jean LaFoot replied to the thread 12 V battery dead after one hour with clicking noise in engine compartment.

Any resolution? My 3rd Gen has similar clicking after engine switch-off, but now drains the new battery. Haven't brought it to a...

Jun 15, 2024 at 1:22 PM
  7. pasadena_commut liked ChapmanF's post in the thread NOT Normal P Lock Malfunction - ONLY Happens Over 80 Degrees. Never When Cooler.

Do you have a scan tool that can show you the freeze-frame data when the P3102 code is logged? Which of the measured voltages are low...

Jun 15, 2024 at 1:22 PM
  8. Isaac Zachary replied to the thread SUV T-bones Prius.

Sometimes I question whether owning and driving personal vehicles is worth the costs. Bigger is better for people inside the vehicle....

Jun 15, 2024 at 1:21 PM
  9. ski.dive replied to the thread EMERGENCY - son stranded - all lights, RTOD, flaky.

Sounds like he will have to tow it to the nearest Hybrid repair shop.

Jun 15, 2024 at 1:19 PM
  10. Isaac Zachary liked TGTGUUD's post in the thread SUV T-bones Prius.

Let’s be realistic…Prius handles better than a RAV sure…but certainly not a Cayenne. It’s not about handling. Smaller cars are naturally...

Jun 15, 2024 at 1:09 PM
  11. ChapmanF replied to the thread 08 completely shut off while in ready mode. Not the usual culprit of the inverter coolant pump..

Does the small green/orange light on the power button change at all when pressing the brake to try to start? This behavior doesn't...

Jun 15, 2024 at 1:08 PM
  12. ironandsteel replied to the thread EMERGENCY - son stranded - all lights, RTOD, flaky.

He is in Pottstown PA

Jun 15, 2024 at 1:03 PM
  13. ChapmanF replied to the thread P0A7F (and a bunch of other codes).

More than just one thing, but not as many as there are codes. :) Don't sweat the B1421. You can read what it means here. B1433 you can...

Jun 15, 2024 at 1:03 PM