1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. Maturedriver replied to the thread Okay. Who HASN'T had a 12V battery issue with their 2023-24 Prime?.

Has your dealer installed a tracker? [MEDIA]

Jun 16, 2024 at 3:51 AM
  2. AdamD replied to the thread Fuel Dilution and spark plugs.

Using Torque Android app.. LTFT +2.34% to +2.37% after a number of 20+ mile drives, so lean. Maybe.. just a random thought. If...

Jun 16, 2024 at 3:10 AM
  3. 3PriusMike liked hill's post in the thread Tesla stock.

Sorry - but shareholders decided he was worth it. Twice now. Tesla shareholders approve CEO Elon Musk’s $45bn pay package | Business |...

Jun 16, 2024 at 2:34 AM
  4. 3PriusMike liked Zythryn's post in the thread Tesla stock.

Where is Toyota North America Incorporated?

Jun 16, 2024 at 2:33 AM
  5. Josh4 liked Danny's post in the thread November 2023 Server Migration Notes.

Alright, FINALLY! After almost 3 months (and several years of starts and stops), PC has been moved to it's new home on a more spacious...

Jun 16, 2024 at 2:22 AM
  6. pasadena_commut replied to the thread NOT Normal P Lock Malfunction - ONLY Happens Over 80 Degrees. Never When Cooler.

Where is this vehicle located? In humid locations there is a tendency for corrosion to form inside the HV battery ECU at the big...

Jun 16, 2024 at 2:16 AM
  7. mudder replied to the thread Project Lithium Soother Test.

Posted without further comment. Posted without further comment.

Jun 16, 2024 at 2:09 AM
  8. pasadena_commut replied to the thread 08 completely shut off while in ready mode. Not the usual culprit of the inverter coolant pump..

Does the dashboard light up normally? If so perhaps you can get error codes? I'm beginning to sound like a broken record, but if the...

Jun 16, 2024 at 1:58 AM
  9. AzusaPrius replied to the thread Project Lithium Soother Test.

Alright mudder enough with your ad hominem and take your own advice and put me on your ignore list. I choose my words wisely so I will...

Jun 16, 2024 at 1:54 AM
  10. JCoz516 liked RunningOnMT's post in the thread JDM Engine in a US Prius?.

Pulled the motor today, much easier than expected. Hardest part was some electrical connectors that were a little stubborn, and of...

Jun 16, 2024 at 1:53 AM
  11. john1701a replied to the thread Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Suzuki Faked Emissions And Safety Tests, Some JDM Sales Halted.

Corolla Fielder Corolla Axio Yaris Cross

Jun 16, 2024 at 1:40 AM