1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. Isaac Zachary replied to the thread SUV T-bones Prius.

Sometimes I question whether owning and driving personal vehicles is worth the costs. Bigger is better for people inside the vehicle....

Jun 15, 2024 at 1:21 PM
  2. ski.dive replied to the thread EMERGENCY - son stranded - all lights, RTOD, flaky.

Sounds like he will have to tow it to the nearest Hybrid repair shop.

Jun 15, 2024 at 1:19 PM
  3. Isaac Zachary liked TGTGUUD's post in the thread SUV T-bones Prius.

Let’s be realistic…Prius handles better than a RAV sure…but certainly not a Cayenne. It’s not about handling. Smaller cars are naturally...

Jun 15, 2024 at 1:09 PM
  4. ChapmanF replied to the thread 08 completely shut off while in ready mode. Not the usual culprit of the inverter coolant pump..

Does the small green/orange light on the power button change at all when pressing the brake to try to start? This behavior doesn't...

Jun 15, 2024 at 1:08 PM
  5. ironandsteel replied to the thread EMERGENCY - son stranded - all lights, RTOD, flaky.

He is in Pottstown PA

Jun 15, 2024 at 1:03 PM
  6. ChapmanF replied to the thread P0A7F (and a bunch of other codes).

More than just one thing, but not as many as there are codes. :) Don't sweat the B1421. You can read what it means here. B1433 you can...

Jun 15, 2024 at 1:03 PM
  7. bwilson4web liked hill's post in the thread Tesla stock.

Sorry - but shareholders decided he was worth it. Twice now. Tesla shareholders approve CEO Elon Musk’s $45bn pay package | Business |...

Jun 15, 2024 at 1:01 PM
  8. ironandsteel replied to the thread EMERGENCY - son stranded - all lights, RTOD, flaky.

I think there is an ELM327 in the car, and I think he Dr Prius on his phone. But I just need to get him home at this point. The car had...

Jun 15, 2024 at 12:57 PM
  9. ChapmanF replied to the thread NOT Normal P Lock Malfunction - ONLY Happens Over 80 Degrees. Never When Cooler.

Do you have a scan tool that can show you the freeze-frame data when the P3102 code is logged? Which of the measured voltages are low...

Jun 15, 2024 at 12:55 PM
  10. Tombukt2 replied to the thread Various issues; told they originate with a failing battery & ECU.

This is an inexpensive issue One of the cheaper ones you will do on any of these kinds of cars a screwdriver some plastic spluges and an...

Jun 15, 2024 at 12:51 PM
  11. Tombukt2 liked ChapmanF's post in the thread Various issues; told they originate with a failing battery & ECU.

The combination meter failure is a widely known and discussed issue for gen 2. It can have a number of effects, including trouble...

Jun 15, 2024 at 12:49 PM
  12. Tombukt2 replied to the thread EMERGENCY - son stranded - all lights, RTOD, flaky.

Does he have a speedometer transmission display and fuel gauge showing consistently or is this a known issue on this vehicle that comes...

Jun 15, 2024 at 12:48 PM
  13. Mendel Leisk replied to the thread Radiator brake fluid change.

Ah, thanks. I saw Oakland, jumped to California. :oops:

Jun 15, 2024 at 12:48 PM