1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. bwilson4web replied to the thread Just need to vent....

This helps. I've been looking at towing a small camper to 'rough it.' You've reminded me about the reality of camping was when I was...

Jun 1, 2024 at 11:02 AM
  2. tochatihu replied to the thread Oops? (positive effect of sulfur dioxide in marine air pollution).

What stands out for me is that the net effect of dirty-fuel shipping is apparently negative on global warming. The SO2 (Twomey)...

Jun 1, 2024 at 11:01 AM
  3. Danno5060 liked Leadfoot J. McCoalroller's post in the thread Coil Bolt?.

The coil assembly doesn't include any oil seals. The oil is probably leaking past one of the valve cover gaskets. There's a big one...

Jun 1, 2024 at 11:01 AM
  4. R_W replied to the thread Coil Bolt?.

Thanks. I had thought about getting some Gunk brand something -- I have some Speed Perks to burn-off over the next few days -- but the...

Jun 1, 2024 at 10:52 AM
  5. GcinFl replied to the thread Sport vs Normal vs Eco.

I've not used the sport mode yet, pretty much leave it in "normal" but will test out the sport as I really liked it in my Lexus for the...

Jun 1, 2024 at 10:47 AM
  6. tochatihu replied to the thread Oops? (positive effect of sulfur dioxide in marine air pollution).

this and other aerosol effects on clouds were known earlier but the shipping emission reduction provided a test. One might say. If...

Jun 1, 2024 at 10:45 AM
  7. bwilson4web posted a new thread.

Trip report on lunch

The Alabama Clean Fuels Coalition, www.alabamacleanfuels,org, organized a Friday lunch at “The Fish Market” in Birmingham. About 3-4...

Forum: EV (Electric Vehicle) Discussion

Jun 1, 2024 at 10:44 AM
  8. jdenenberg replied to the thread Can someone please explain to me what exactly is going on.

When my 2004 Prius was approaching 300k miles, I decided that the required periodic maintenance (Brakes, Suspension, tires, plugs,...

Jun 1, 2024 at 10:43 AM
  9. bwilson4web posted a new thread.

Testing - disregard

Keep getting an indistinct error trying to start a thread. OK, it must be something else. Bob Wilson

Forum: PriusChat Website Questions

Jun 1, 2024 at 10:33 AM
  10. R_W liked Tombukt2's post in the thread Coil Bolt?.

That's just Fipg place gasket oozing out at assembly . That's exactly what you're looking to have happen when you assemble one of these...

Jun 1, 2024 at 10:22 AM
  11. R_W liked Mendel Leisk's post in the thread Coil Bolt?.

That’s normal.

Jun 1, 2024 at 10:22 AM
  12. G0LDM@N replied to the thread Can someone please explain to me what exactly is going on.

Nearly 300k

Jun 1, 2024 at 10:16 AM
  13. Mr.Vanvandenburg replied to the thread DIY-Oil Change.

I bought a couple Purolator tl14476 and 14477 which are the Toyota N1 and F1 sizes and cut them open. Made in India. Holes, not louvers...

Jun 1, 2024 at 10:04 AM