1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. bwilson4web replied to the thread Francis Scott Key Bridge collapse.

Back on thread: [IMG] Nice job! Still a lot to do including lightening the ship and getting it unstuck. Then tugged to dock for...

May 17, 2024 at 7:30 AM
  2. ETC(SS) replied to the thread ... a viable alternative, to copper futures ~.

meh. Click-bait. If someone offered me a bone-stock, zero-option, zero mile Tesla right now for $10,000 I would give them cash on the...

May 17, 2024 at 7:02 AM
  3. Mendel Leisk replied to the thread Prime 12v swap. Still getting the Christmas tree.

“Christmas tree” being lights on the dashboard? Get the codes read?

May 17, 2024 at 6:46 AM
  4. ETC(SS) replied to the thread Just need to vent....

Food insecurity is a thing, ONLY because people have a somewhat distorted view of what constitutes 'food' and 'insecurity.' Mostly it's...

May 17, 2024 at 6:44 AM
  5. Mendel Leisk attached a file to the thread Oil Catch Can, Eliminate that knock!.

3/8” barb splicer works fine with original tube cut at the middle. not sure. I never had a problem on west coast Canada, in Vancouver...

IMG_3766.jpeg May 17, 2024 at 6:34 AM
  6. ETC(SS) replied to the thread Francis Scott Key Bridge collapse.

Ummmmm....... I'm a third-gen American. Am I still an immigrant? (not necessarily first-generation, and probably documented) Probably...

May 17, 2024 at 6:21 AM
  7. Duncwarw replied to the thread New Inverter Coolant Pump, No Joy.

The positive wire broke off at the plug when I touched it. I jumpered the pump and bled the system. Now to find that plug and go back to...

May 17, 2024 at 5:43 AM